Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Grundtvig partner_Italy

My name is Luciana Russo and I’m the president of the Cultural no-profit Association Scarabeus in Livorno. I’d like to participate to a European Project (Grundtwig, trasversal programmes, etc…) and I’m looking for an Istitution who would be pleased to have an Italian partner. Scarabeus is in Tuscany on the sea. It is very near Pisa, Florence and Lucca.

The interests of the association are mostly social and cultural. Scarabeus has already participated in European projects (Comenius and Grundtwig). In the attached file you’ll find the curriculum of my association.

I’d would be very grateful to you if you could pass the address of my association to some Institutions in your country.
Thank you.

Best regards

Luciana Russo
http://www.scarabeus.it
scarabeus41@gmail.com