Search This Blog

Friday, February 5, 2010

Grundtvig_Germany_Centralised Projects

Dear Sir or Madam,

On behalf of the NGO beramí berufliche Integration e.V. Frankfurt am Main, I am preparing a proposal for a multilateral project in the framework of Grundtvig sub-programme with the main objective to create and implement an innovative instrument for the assessment and further development of migrant's competencies, so as to enhance their chances of labour market integration.

I am social scientist, expert on migration and have developed the project concept so as to address the migrant group from Romania and Bulgaria since in my previous research I have observed a pattern in the profile of the migrants from these two countries. In the past months I have tried to find a Bulgarian project partner but I couldn't find an organization neither through my personal contacts, nor I received an answer to my direct e-mails addressed to relevant NGOs that I have found on the internet.

Given the fact that the submission deadline is pretty close I wonder if you could, and would very much appreciate your assistance in this matter.

I would be happy to provide you with more information if there were any questions.

Thank you in advance for assistance.

Kind regards

M.A. Ana-Violeta Sacaliuc
----------------------------------------------------------
Institut für Sozialforschung an der J.W. Goethe Universität Senckenberganlage 26
60325 Frankfurt am Main
Tel. 069 20026270
E-Mail: sacaliuc@em.uni-frankfurt.de
Web: www.femipol.uni-frankfurt.de