Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Comenius project_Portugal

I am the teacher responsible for initiating the Comenius project in my school, the School Don Egas Moniz. I've been researching projects and I am interested in helping me to meet partners from your own country. I would appreciate, if possible, send me a list of email addresses of teachers responsible for Comenius projects in your country and that you are looking for partners in other countries to develop these same projects. I'm open to any kind of help you can give on me that level.

My school is located in the town of Resende, 100 km from Porto, Portugal, and 23 km from Régua, an agricultural region which produces the famous Port wine. Resende is about 15 thousand inhabitants, agriculture is their main activity. . It is a public high school with about 600 students, aged between 12 and 20, and 80 teachers . The type of education provided is general, but is also a Professional Course Hydrotherapy and a Professional Course in Computer Management. The languages taught are Portuguese, English and French . The legal system is the public one. The school is open to students with motor disabilities.
In expressing interest in the Comenius Project, my school is now starting experience in international cooperation. With o other topic now, I am looking forward to hearing from you.
With best regards,
Dionísio Alberto Ferreira
(Teacher of Portuguese and Coordinator of the Comenius project)
dionis81@gmail.com