Search This Blog

Monday, January 16, 2012

Municipality partner_COM_LDV_GRU

Dear Sir/Madame,

My name is Lucia Coletti, EU project manager with experience on LLP (especially LdV, Comenius and Grundtvig projects).
I contact you on behalf of the Municipality of Monza (www.comune.monza.it), with the "Osservatorio Scolastico" service, which supports and implements the activities of the Educational Dept, and is a best practice at regional and national level. 

The reason I am contacting you is to ask you if you are maybe going to apply with a project, under LifeLongLearning Program.

Please, find following the experiences and expertise of Osservatorio Scolastico; also, they are very enthusiast to improve their knowledge at EU level and willing to get involved with an experienced partnership.

I kindly ask you to put me in touch with potentail partners at EU level.
In case of interest to involve us as partner for a project proposal, please do not hesitate to ask!

I look forward to speaking to you soon

Many thanks and regards!

Contact details:
Lucia Coletti
email: coletti.lucia@gmail.com
skype: lucia.coletti